Uncork the ColorUnleash the Potential of Your Colored Pencils
Colored Pencil Workshops
“You can create rich, luscious colors in your adult coloring books using colored pencil!
I’m excited to show you how! Come join me for a workshop!!”
Color Your Cares Away!
Relax & unwind as you learn to make your Adult Coloring book creations “come alive” with some basic colored pencil techniques. You’ll be creating rich, gorgeous color and depth with your colored pencils through a process that can help soothe away your stress.
What You'll Get:
For only $25.00 per person you’ll get:
- 4 Exclusive Adult Coloring Pages
- 4 Technique Sheets to take home
- 2 Hours of Instruction & Guided Practice
What You'll Need:
- Your favorite set of colored pencils (24 color set or larger). My favorite brand is Prismacolor because it provides great intensity of color and has a wonderful texture, but the techniques we will learn can be used with any brand.
- A roll of clear gift wrap tape (ex. Scotch brand).
Who's It For?
- Any adult who loves to color! The skills you’ll learn are basic, beginner level techniques. No art experience required!
- It’s a great workshop for small groups of friends (min. 2 people per workshop)
- It’s also a lot of fun for a larger group – like Girls’ Night Out!
Where's It Held?
- Almost anywhere is an option. Smaller groups can meet at my home in Concordia, KS.
- Workshops can also be held at Concordia Jr.-Sr. High School.
- Or, I can come to you!
How Do You Sign Up?
Send me a note using the contact form below! Let me know what dates & times work for you, how many people are interested, & where you’d like to hold the workshop. We’ll work out the details from there.
Questions? Ask away using the form below!